From the Healthy Home Hacks Podcast, with Ron & Lisa Beres
“One of the questions we get asked most often is ‘I think my home has mold. What should I do?’ Today, we’re diving deep into how mold growth Is linked to disease, chronic health problems, and even death.
“Our guest, Brandon Faust, owns and founded Mold Solutions, an industry-leading Indoor Air Quality company specializing in top-tier remediation, atomized sanitization, and duct cleaning services. Brandon’s dedication stems from witnessing his family’s struggle with unexplained chronic illnesses.
- The most common health risks associated with mold exposure.
- The specific age groups and individuals with certain health conditions that are more susceptible to mold-related health issues.
- How to identify potential mold issues in your surroundings. When it’s time to seek professional assistance.
- The red flags or indicators that suggest a mold problem may be present, even if it’s not immediately visible.
- The difference between wet molds and dry molds.
- The different types of molds and mycotoxins. Why it’s essential to hire a professional for mold remediation.
- Common misconceptions about mold remediation and its effects on health.
- Some preventative maintenance tips to stop mold from growing in a home, especially for living in areas with high humidity.
- Tips to create a mold-resistant home or work environment to ensure long-term health and well-being.”
See more from Ron & Lisa at their website.