The mold training and certification that the founder and owner of Mold Solutions, Brandon Faust, received made a huge difference when his son was a month old. His son woke up three days in a row struggling to breathe. Needless to say, this can send any new parent into a panic.
With an understanding of environmental triggers, Brandon started inspecting his own home. It was a leak from a pipe that was leaking into the same room the HVAC was located. There was mold two feet up on the back of a brand new dresser. Moldy air was being pulled into the A/C system and being distributed throughout the entire home. Applying the tools he knew from his mold training and experience, a handling was in place that made all the difference.
Using the advanced Atomized Sanitization process and removing all contaminated material with a detailed clean up, a complete solution was in place. The next morning Brandon’s son woke up an hour later with no trouble breathing. It was at that moment that the business became a mission.